Saturday, February 9, 2008

McCall pre spring break



______^Not sure why, but we thought these were funny^ _____
We stayed in McCall for a Water Management Conference that lasted about 2 hours. The rest of the two day trip was spent snow boarding (on my face), eating (snow), taking pictures (more snow), and sleeping (KING SIZE!!!). What a good vacation before Spring Break. Our favorite vacations are always the ones we don't pay for.

4 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

lol! you guys are so funny. i like those random pictures. i had a dream about you guys last night. hope you are doing well with everything. i think about you all the time (beth, that is...) :)

meagan said...

Beth! I just found your blog, I think your pictures are funny. It looks like you are having so much fun together. Oh- I'm going to miss spring break this year, growing up is tough ;) I miss you being my visiting teacher! Leave us a post and let us know what you're up to. ~Meagan

Unknown said...

Hi Beth!! WE hope all is going well!! WE were just up in McCall too!! Maybe we saw you and didn't know it!

New Mexican Youngs said...

Hey! Noticed your comment about Miss Potter. So good, isn't it? I just saw Becoming Jane over the weekend for the first time. Forced (literally) Jacob to watch it again with me the next night with the audio commentary. He loved that! Anyway, nice to see you having fun in McCall! Morgan