I am so excited. I just have to say how much I love being pregnant. Aside from the heart burn, not being able to sleep on my stomache and itchy skin, I've had a great experience. Chance and I are getting along better than I think almost ever before, friends make me take the "good seat" and bring me water and blankets!! This is pretty great. (I hope I still feel this way as I get even bigger, and it gets hotter...) I also love knowing how much our little girl is loved already by all of our friends and family members. I really appreciate the encouragement and excitement! We are truly blessed! As you can see, she is excited too!
People keep saying how little I am showing, but I'm proud of my bump! It's the biggest I've ever been.

14 comments:
I am so excited that you are having a girl. You are going to be the best mom! I'm also extremely glad that you updated your blog.
Yippee! Girls are too fun. I wish I were there to go shopping. I love it! Happy day! You guys are "too cute!"
Congrats, a little girl will be so much fun and I'm sure you will have her dressed up so cute. Hope things keep going smoothly for you two!
You should be proud of your bump - it's very cute! And I'm so excited you're having a girl. They're so special! I'm sure boys are, too, though.
Oh Bethy! Your little bump is beautiful! And I am so excited it is a girl. They are so much fun, and it is especially fun to see them with their Dad's! That's the best part. I am just so happy for you guys. I'll call you as soon as we know what we're having!
PS. Rock on, I LOVE that thumbs up! And tell Chance that Caleb is trying to compete with him in how big he gets, so this could be interesting!
Your belly is so cute! I am really excited for you! Congrats! Buying girl clothes is WAY better than boys clothes!
Girls are sooooo much fun. You two will be great parents. Love your baby bump. I'm glad you love being pregnant. I loved it too. It was such an amazing experience. I had heart burn and itchy skin in my last trimester. Don't miss that, that's for sure. Her thumbs up pic is way to funny.
The little one already has so much personality! Congrats. Little girls are so much fun! We are so excited for you and I love the bump. I still want to see a full body shot to get the full effect. I know you are the cutest little pregnant mama!
oh my gosh what a precious little picture! she's totally thumbs up...how cute! and you, my sweet, sis in-law, need to post a full photo of yourself. i need to see how that belly looks on you! it looks so cute already! i am just beside myself for you guys. i don't know how i'm going to deal with being so excited. and being pregnant is the best! it doesnt last long so treasure all those sweet smiles from strangers, held doors, given up seats, and doting!
congrats! I love looking at all the cute little girl clothes in stores.
I'm glad that you are enjoying pregnancy so much. I love being pregnant too (I mean when I was pregnant). I don't know if you would hear me say that during morning sickness or the last couple of weeks of pregnancy but I seriously love it! I'm so excited for you guys! I wish we were still around when you have the baby. But, at least there is a blog to look at, right?
p.s. You could probably already guess, but I'm kind of biased for girls, so that is way cool1
Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have a great day.
I agree. Being pregnant is fun! I kind of miss it, but not that much. Being a mom is way better. Not having heartburn is also nice. You'll be such a great mom! I can't wait for you!!!!
Post a Comment