12 years ago
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
A/C in January!!
We're in Tucson this weekend for a conference for Chance. The weather is amazing! Today's high was 72. I can't believe it is mid January!!! Bailey was getting so hot in the car seat that I turned on the A/C. We've got a great hotel, and I'm loving having access to the internet. Even though Chance will still be pretty busy most days, I'm excited to have a little more time with him before another semester starts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's so crazy that it's that warm there! That would be nice for a change! Bailey is sure cute and growing up so fast! We miss and love you guys!
It was sure fun to see you guys! That is nuts... a/c in January. Brent's grandma goes to Yuma, AZ half of the year for that very reason. I think I might have to consider that later on in my life. I don't like the cold weather... and I've been an Idaho girl my WHOLE life!!!
Bailey is an adorable girl! Good luck with everything. Tell Chance hi for us, too.
How nice! I wish we had some warmer weather! I bet you don't miss that wind here either, like New Years night? That was nasty. Speaking of which, I'm so sorry about that night! I wish we could have spent it together the whole time. I really hope it wasn't because we were going to Caleb's siter that you left. We would have stayed at home if that was the case. Either way, we love ya and miss ya already. Glad your back to the regular routine though, and hope things are great!
happy birthday chance! what are you...30? no...not yet? well, however old you are, happy birthday! we're thinking of you and cant wait to see you three in march! we're teaching isaac your names and he's got beth down, but still working on chance (luckily he can say cheese so that might have to be good enough). have fun today!
Post a Comment