Bailey just had her 6 month apointment and shots. She was 27 1/4" tall which puts her somewhere in the range of insecure from ages 10 to 16 because the boys will all be shorter than her. Good thing too. Dad was thinking he might have to get her head gear and a mullet through those years. As should be expected, we took some more pictures with Kismet for her 6 month. Dad and Bailey have the same "I hate being up this early" face.
Enjoy!

10 comments:
She is so cute and I can't believe she's 6 months already! She's one tall girl too :) She's definitely going to be a heart breaker!
Oh I LOVE that girl! I can't wait to see the little rock star again, and you guys too! Please give us a call if you have ANY available time that weekend, love love love you guys, and wish you were here all the time. Oh, and the picture of Dad and Bailey in the morning is GREAT!
P.S. just watched the video(it took a minute to load) and your right, I LOVE her laugh. What a sweet video, surely makes you smile:)
Oh that laugh is so sweet! I want another girl!!! Can't wait to see her (and you guys) in a few weeks at Deven's wedding. I can tell that she is very loved in your home.
You're right - It doesn't matter how many times you've heard a babies laugh, it will ALWAYS make you smile. Way cute video!!
I'm glad she'll be tall - but I'm afraid she's cute enough that Daddy may still have to use the head gear and mullet as a back up plan. (p.s. Ellie is 29 inches and 3 years! Carly's not much further ahead - 32 inches!)
Wow Beth, she is beautiful. I can't believe how long her eye lashes are. Good luck w/ the water heater, we have been there before. That is no fun!
i agree...the eye lashes are amazing! she has gotten so big...don't they all?! and chance, you are so funny. head gear? do they still do that? i can't blame you. it looks like she has your scowl...teaching her the important things, i see.
love the laughing video. a baby's laugh is funny no matter what. i always love on america's funniest home videos when they do the baby laughing sequence.
what a cute blog. I am glad I found out you have one. ours is www.smithteam.blogspot.com I sent you an invite. let me know if it worked okay!
ay, this is too funny. I clicked on the link that said Smith to see if it was ours and I saw that the other Smith family you know have a girl named Miley and we have a Kialey. Then they too Have an Addie only we spell ours Addy. How funny is that. What are the odds?
This is Tyson. I love the video. Sorry I suck so bad at keeping in touch. Marcie the good one. We love you guys and can't wait to meet Bailey. See you some time.
Post a Comment