Has anyone seen this man?

Answers to Chance, Daddy, Hon, Babe
6' 1"
Approx 225 lbs
Extremely handsome
Oh wait,
I remember where he is,
here:

5 more weeks, 5 more weeks
5 more weeks
Really Friday is the big day, with the big presentation,
the one that can determine weather or not he graduates...
Yikes!!
I'm so grateful that Chance has worked so hard for our family.
I'm so grateful that he's around as much as he can be.
I'm so grateful that he is such a great dad when he's here.
I'm so grateful there's only 5 more weeks .
(hopefully...)

11 comments:
OH Beth, you poor little honey! ONly 5 more weeks. You've been through a lot, but it will be worth it!
GO CHANCE my fingers are crossed but i have no doubts in your ability and beth only 15 days till you come here.
5 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!! Really cute post, and super excited for you that school will be done! Do you know where you're headed after graduation??
Cera, we have no idea what will happen after graduation. His current job has yet to make an offer, so Chance has been looking around. No idea yet though!! How about you guys?
Oh hang in there! 5 more weeks, yay!!
chugga chugga chugga chugga! woot woot!
YAY!!! That is so exciting! I so look forward to that day but will be sad at the same time. I have over 3 years though and am sure I will warm up to the idea of being mostly done! Congrats! I really hope you stay here for a bit longer.
You're so close! You're going to love being out of school. I'm so excited for you guys! By the way, I am loving Blake's bouncy cover. You are amazing, Beth. Thanks so much. I love how it turned out. You are so talented!
Horray for being almost done with school! Does it feel sort of like your life can finally start? (it's not really like that though..) But.. I really hope he gets a job offer here and you guys can stay in sunny albuquerque.. I would lOVE that!!
Funny, I see him all the time at school, only because i'm stuck there as well.
YEAH! Congratulations to the whole family for a huge accomplishment by all of you. So happy it's complete! So, are you staying in Albuquerque or moving to Taos?
Post a Comment