Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year

We recently lost a lot of pictures when our computer crashed. Bummer! I wish I had blogged more, then I'd have access to some of them. New year, time to get back in the habit of preserving memories.

The Stanton's came to Idaho Falls to celebrate the new year with us. We played dodge ball and murder in the dark in the church gym, ate tons of snacks, lots of Wii, and the "tape ball". Poor Chase couldn't handle it. He could see the prize he wanted, but couldn't get to it; then had to wait for his next turn.

I had so much fun this year! Aside from Ian going to bed at 8:30, everyone else stayed up to watch the ball drop.









1 comment:

crystal carlson said...

Looks like a lot of fun! It was fun to see pictures of your cute family :)