The most recent change in our family is that we've moved AGAIN. If anyone is still counting this is apartment number nine! I should have taken pictures, it was complete chaos! Thank goodness we have such good friends here that were willing to spend a saturday morning loading and unloading all our stuff, and even feeding us while we were in transition. The worst part was that the gas wasn't turned on for 3 days and the electricity took 5! Heaven bless the Fershtut's for letting us invade their fridge and for letting us have a hot shower!! Once Bailey would go to sleep we would try to unpack but working by candle light made this difficult. We were so grateful for those "luxuries" when we did get them!
I am loving being closer to Chance's office and him getting home earlier in the evening. Once school starts he'll only have a short 2 miles to go!!
Summer in Albuquerque is so fun. Park lunches, swimming, sunshine! We've also taken Bailey to her first baseball game, Go Topes!
One night we were at the mall and I had handed Bailey my phone to keep her entertained and quiet. Shortly thereafter she threw it out of the stroller and it broke in half. We were unable to transfer the numbers! I would like to use this excuse for not staying in touch as well, but the truth is that I am just too horrible at calling people. Mostly lazy I guess. I was able to copy some of the numbers out of Chances phone, but not all of them. So if we haven't talked in a while, that might be why... So please email me your number, or better yet, just give me a call and we can catch up and I can save your number!
I guess that's all for the time being. For now I'll just post some cute, funny stuff about Bailey. Enjoy!!
Q-Jam downtown
She just looked like such a big girl!
First pony tail

10 comments:
Yahoo! Moved again! I found it on google maps-the Spirals? Is it pink? Did Bailey wear my sweater to the game? Did you tell her Aunt Marcie gave it to her?? :) Can't wait to see you!!! Only a little over a month!
I can't believe how big Bailey is getting! She is super cute! Did you read on our blog that we are finally having a baby. we are having a boy. It was good to finally hear from you.
She is sure growing up. Good luck in your new place. I hope you have a great summer!
she is TOO cute! oh man. she is just to die for...i'm sure you already knew that. i'll be calling you so you have my number. i'm so glad you have the internet, i've been thinking about you lately. now we can e-chat!
oh my gosh, just watched the video. hahahaha she's growing so fast! i can't believe she's 10 months!
Oh bethy pooh, bailey is growing so much, and she is so adorable! I hope we can see each other soon!
so glad you finally have the interent. We missed you at teh park today. You are lucky to have a hubby some fridays! See ya monday!!
Beth! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I am feeling well....too well, in fact! I am trying to get this kid out, but haven't had any contractions, or anything! I'm due thursday, and have a history of going over, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I'm STILL pregnant!
Your little Bailey is "to die for" cute! What a doll. It's fun to see your blog. I hadn't seen it for quite a while. I'll have to put you on my google reader.
Bailey is absolutely adorable! I love her big blue eyes. I can't believe how much she is growing and changing.
I can't believe how big your little girl is getting! She is darling. Glad you found me! To answer your questions about the book I just get it published through Heritage Makers. Once you're done they send it to your door. So convenient, clean and simple :)
Post a Comment