Wow, 8 months went by fast. Good thing summer is almost here. It will be good to get out and do more family things without school in the way. Since we are not sure how much we like Albuquerque yet we have decided to see and do as many things as we can this coming summer so if we happen to move next year we will not regret our time spent here. If you have any suggestions on things to see and do here in NM we are interested in hearing them.
12 years ago

4 comments:
I can't believe she's 8 months already! She's getting so big and is soooooooo cute! I hope you guys are doing well! Love ya :)
She is such a cutie! Um.. I don't know about what to do in Albuquerque. Good luck with that. Thanks for posting such cute pics of Bailey. It goes by so fast, doesn't it!?
oh man. she is a doll! i love seeing her cute little face. i CANNOT believe it's already been 8 months. and to think, i just saw her for the first time in person last month! what a crazy life we live. i can't wait to see you guys again. who knows when, but i'm excited for it anyway. oh, and thanks for the people article on jason and molly. i had not seen it and was happy that you thought of me. don't count me out on the buttons...i'm gathering all the ones i can find!
Bailey is absolutely adorable! I love her eyes. As for things to do in Albuquerque-we went on the tram last year and it was really fun. Once we got to the top, we went for a hike. The outlets in Santa Fe are fun. They have OshKosh, which I love and some other baby stores. I got a whole bunch of adorable clothes for Natalie for a steal! We of course love the zoo and the aquarium and the gardens. I hear in the summertime at the gardens there is a butterfly house. This idea is a little pricey, but very fun if you ever have the extra cash-we went rafting down the Rio Grande last summer and it was so fun! This summer we should all get a pass to the splashpark and spend lots of time there with our kiddos.
Post a Comment