After several tries we finaly snapped a few modest 'naked baby in tub' pictures. She really loves her tub.
We are currently in a diligent search for a new place to live in Albuquerque. It is hard to choose between high priced convenient living and modest frugal living because both have their benefits. Of three places we like, one is expensive but has every amenity you can imagine. The second place is less expensive with a fairly large square footage and a spiral staircase but it sits in a bad neighborhood. The third place is the most recent find and is priced in between the other two. The community boasts its multi generational nature and communal atmosphere, which is to say that the community is full of old people and welcomes young families to move in and help them with their groceries and gardening. The decision is tough and we would like to move at the end of May but we have yet to make a decision. Why is it so hard? Well, wish us luck.

8 comments:
absolutely adorable!!!! She will thank you one day for having her be modest. No embarrassing pictures for the guy friends to see. Good Luck with finding a new place to live.
Good luck finding an apartment. That's hard. It's definitely nice to be in a house and not have to move!
The pictures are cute. I like that you made them modest. I snap every picture of their little bums I can get:) hehe, but I've always been a weirdy like that;)
good luck!! That stinks. I would say go with #3. it is always nice to get a good price but if the neighborhood is scary(especially here in ABQ) it is not worth the extra money but you also donn't want to be stapped for cash each week just to be in a nice place either. well, hope you find the one that works good for you.
ps we are going to story time tomorrow and we usually go a bit early to chat like around 9:30-10:00. you should come join us!
Apartment or house hunting is awful. But moving is even worse. Good luck.
The pics of Bailey are cute.
I love the bath pictures--so cute! Good luck with deciding on an apartment, I hate big decisions like that!
baby bailey is so cute! isaac would NEVER lay down in the tub for me. now he insists the water be on the whole time. they're so funny. anyway, where in the world did bailey get those amazing eyelashes?! she is such a lucky girl!
and your housing dilemma sounds like "house hunters" on hgtv. i say #3! #3!!
I TOTALLY know about the stress of apartment searching. IT was so hard looking for an apt in the SLC area! The good priced ones are in bad areas and the good neighborhoods are too expensive! We lucked out with the apt we found here (answered prayers really). The only problem now is that it's getting pretty squishy in a 2-bedroom apt.
Good luck!
Good luck in the hunt. It's always a tough choice! I love those beautiful big eyes of Bailey's!
Post a Comment