On a positive note...
Bailey turned ONE last weekend and we celebrated her birthday in the park with a safari theme(Lucky summer birthdays). Grandma and Grandpa Munns came to visit and help us celebrate Bailey's 12-month survival in our home - a milestone by my standards.
Old Town Plaza held a Salsa Fiesta on Saturday so we went to find something to clean our nostrils and send us home with heartburn. Unfortunately, we were not able to taste as many salsas as we hoped but it was still worth it.
That night we had Bailey's birthday party in the park. Beth worked really hard on the safari cupcakes that looked and tasted amazing. Bailey's giraffe cake looked so good it was hard to let her tear into it. With a little help from Michelle Bailey managed to cover her face with frosting. Mostly, she just wanted to play with it in her hands rather than eat it. Thanks to everyone who made it to the park and helped out with our preparations. Despite Bailey being a little sick we had a lot of fun. We are so lucky to have the friends and family we do.

5 comments:
Oh Chance, you crack me up! I love your usage of words, and because I know just how sarcastic you are, that gave me a good laugh!
Happy birthday to little Bailey. I think it's a huge milestone she survived 12 months too! You guys are crazy, and she's so lucky to have awesome parents like you. Good job on the cake and cupcakes beth-way to be suzy homemaker! She is so cute, and I love your long hair too by the way Beth, lookin' good:)
Happy Birthday Bailey!! It looks like you had a great part and such a cute theme. Hope that fall treats you as good as your summer has!
Yay Happy Birthday Bailey! You guys threw a great party, we had so much fun! We love you guys.
The story about the police officer gave me a good laugh! I could totally see Danny doing that too! Happy Birthday to Bailey! I can't believe she's 1 already and such a cutie too! AWESOME job on the cake/cupcakes Bethy-pooh, they looked so cute & yummy too!
The cake is so cute! I think you win the best mom award! I can't believe she is one the time flies for sure.
Post a Comment