12 years ago
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Elmo
We celebrated early with our little family before we headed to Idaho. I just wanted to show how much Bailey loves her new Elmo. Best Target purchase ever, I think. She was so cute when she saw him, BIG hugs. I love the way she says Elmo too, "Melmo!" He hasn't left her side much since then. It's pretty fun being on the parent side of Christmas and seeing her enjoy the holiday.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I was so sad to miss you girls! I'm glad you got together, though...
Bailey is so cute! You look like such a fun mommy, too. Even if you DO say you weren't making fun memories in the cookie dough picture, I'm sure it will go down in her mind as a good one!
look at that blonde hair! what a cutie. she is looking so old...i can't believe it.
I don't know what it is about 1-2 year olds and their love of Elmo. It was the same story at our house. We got Logan a tickle me Elmo doll for Christmas and he hasn't let it out of his sight since. It is pretty fun and cute watching them give Elmo hugs.
Post a Comment