Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

This was such a fun New Year's Eve. A little chaotic, but so great.
Bailey got her first blanket/hammock ride.


I just love this picture. Even though it's a little blurry, it's so cute. It took a little while to warm up to Grandpa, but by the end of the night she was loving being all snuggled up with him.

Jacob and Brody were lucky enough to sleep in a tent that night.

Happy 2010!
Fireworks at 10 o'clock.


Cute 2010 glasses made out of pipe cleaners.



Time to celebrate!


After the kiddo's were in bed we broke out Guitar Hero. Oh my goodness, I am rusty! We did talk Mom and Dad into giving it a try though! Check out the concentration. Nice effort Mom, sorry you got booed off of stage!


It was such a nice trip, but we are so happy to be home. Bailey was practically giddy when she saw all of her familiar things, especially her bed. Even though our apartment in Albuquerque is temporary, it's still home.
So typical resolution time.
Things I really want to work on this year:
Take better care of myself,
physically (eating better, turbo jam, flossing, etc.)
mentally (read more, watch less TV)
spiritually (scripture study)
emotionally (girls nights! date nights!)
Kind of a tall order! Wish me luck!


5 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

isn't it so nice to be back to normal?! i hate traveling. it's so tiresome! anyway, i'm glad you are alive and made it back safely. as soon as we got back from deven's wedding isaac went straight to his play room and pooped for the first time in 8 days. he must have an aversion to pooping while traveling :)

ps. good luck with the resolutions! they sound like good ones. i KNOW you can do it!

Ashley said...

Goo luck:)

Smitty n' Chelle said...

good luck with the resolutions...I can help ya with the girls night one!! Call me anytome..I am always up for a girls night out!!
So glad to have you back, hopefully I will see ya at Amber's on Friday!
I am so glad you had such a good trip too!

Christine said...

I'm glad you guys had a good holiday season. Looks like you did some fun things. I can't wait to see you and Bailey again.

Aaron, Cera, Jaylen and Gavin said...

looks like such a fun time! Glad you had awesome holidays! Bailey is growing up so fast! She's too cute!