Where have you been Munns'? Why haven't you posted anything lately?
Well, we haven't done anything worth blogging lately.
Seriously, we just go to work, go to school, feed the Bailey, clean the Bailey, and change some nasty poops (that one's for Beth). That has been the schedule until we finally went on a hike with the scouts to Los Lunas last Saturday. We found several petroglyphs and old lookout stations on top of the hills. It's so cool that you can climb about 300' and see for miles and miles. Bailey took her first ride in a barrowed toddler pack (thank you Formisanos) - hated it at first- then laughed as I stumbled over sharp rocks and large boulders.
I love being in the young men's program. I would never find excuses to go hiking and camping otherwise - at least not as often. If there is one thing I can say I love about New Mexico it would be the sky. Honestly, there's a reason why film crews love it here. The lighting is perfect. Also, this is a February hike. As you may have noticed there is no snow on the gound and we are not wearing too many layers. Gotta love that.
Other news...
Congratulations Derik and Kelly on your new baby! Can't wait to meet him.

3 comments:
Looks like a fun hike! I'm jealous that it's so warm there! Glad you guys are doing well!
how fun. We need to go on a hike, our kids would love it.
little toe-head bailey is so cute! thanks for the shout-out :)
Post a Comment