12 years ago
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Where did the summer go?
We've had a really great, busy, fun summer. One day I'll post about some of the fun stuff we did. One of the main reasons I've slacked off in the blogging department, is a complete lack of energy. The first trimester is really draining. That's right, we're having a baby!! I'm now 15 weeks and feeling much better. We're super excited! We'll be finding out the gender next month and we'll let you know when we do :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
YEAH! Congrats!!!
WOOHOO!
Hooray!!Congratulations!! I am so happy and excited for you! I'm glad you are starting to get your energy back. Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Yay!!! Congrats, Beth!!!! I was actually just thinking about it the other day and then BAM! I see on your facebook that you're prego! :) I'm very excited for you! :)
Congrats guys! What an exciting time. Hope you are feeling ALL better now.
This is so exciting!!! Congrats :)
yay... we are so excited for you guys!!!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Congrats! Very happy for your cute lil family!!
Yeah! Too exciting! Bailey is going to be the best big sister!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you're having! I hope you're felling well!
Ooooo I hope it's a boy so you start honing in on good boy crafts. :) I'm so excited for you though. Babies are magical to have around.
Post a Comment