Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you see?

What do you see when you look at this photo?




A mess of toys in bad lighting?
This is a cute story, if I may say so myself:
Bailey took each toy out and went through the same scenario.
"Ung ob" ---(Sponge Bob)
YAWWWN --- (Sponge Bob tired)
(Lay Sponge Bob on his side, or as best she could.)
"Nigh Ung ob" --- (Good Night, Sponge Bob)
"Shhhhhh" --- (Be quiet, Sponge Bob is sleeping)

She did this with every toy in the box that had a name and tried to lay them on their side.

Love this girl.



We had such a good day today! Started off sleeping in until after 8, then lots of packing, and cleaning, and organizing, and packing. We spent 3 1/2 hours at the park and then swimming with wonderful people. She was super tired and napped from 3 until 6. She woke up happy and even played independently for a while, and helped Daddy clean up rocks in the back patio.
Finally put her to bed at 9:30, and while brushing her teeth she tried to sing the ABC's along with me. So funny! Smiling, happy, loved.

I'm loving life right now. Even with the stress of moving, and packing and cleaning, (and saying good bye to too many wonderful people, that's not great, but we try not to think about that yet) I can't complain. We have so much love in our little family, it's awesome.

5 comments:

Chance and Beth said...

Silly me, I thought if I kept her up until 9:30 that she would sleep in. Nope. 'hello 6:15, how are ya?'


Ugh

Ashley said...

hahahah! Love that! She's so cute, and your such a positive happy mother. I love your little family too!

amy said...

you are loved in so many different cities. That says a lot about the kind of people you are.

Angela said...

She's so adorable.. I love all your family pictures! They are super cute!

New Mexican Youngs said...

Ok, so I'm sorry we are completely out of it! When are you moving?! I'm super excited you get to go back to ID, but, seriously, we are going to miss you! If you get a sec, we'd love details.