Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Idaho - Graduation - Memorial Day

The last couple of months have been a little crazy! While Chance was finishing up his LAST semester of school, Bailey and I made a trip to Idaho. We had a blast.




We did a lot of shopping.

Watched a lot of movies



It was so nice to spend time with family and friends.


We went to the Museum of Idaho's exhibit; "From Wolf to Woof"
The zoo

Spent time in Pocatello



Played with friends




Played with cousins



Played with Grandma and Grandpa






We loved our trip and came back just in time for



GRADUATION!!

All the Gnomies



It was nice to have his parents here to help celebrate.




Cutest little cupcakes :)
I got the idea from Bakerella.



We spent a very relaxing Memorial Day in the mountains with great friends.

With lots of entertainment from all of the kiddos.

We just got back from another trip to Lubbock.

Stay tuned for all the fun updates from that trip. :)

6 comments:

Jill said...

Great pics and memories! Congratulations Chance!!!

Camille said...

Could Bailey possibly get any cuter?! Seriously, though. She's a mini-Beth, and just too cute for words!

The Fershtut Four said...

So Fun, love all the pics! Glad you are back.

amy said...

Loved the cupcakes. I cant' wait to take more pictures with you

Christine said...

You guys have been so busy! I'm so sad that you're moving :( I'm glad you had fun in Idaho. Those cupcakes are so cute and look so yummy!

crystal carlson said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip to Idaho! It's always nice to go back home & visit! Congrats to Chance (& you) on graduating!