Bailey turned 3 today! She wanted a "hats and balloons" party. There were balloons everywhere! We played "put the hat on Bailey," had a balloon walk, and a party hat cake with cowboy hats for bowls.
Cute! Happy Birthday to Bailey! What a fun party theme! I got so excited that you updated. It is so fun to see pictures of your cute family! Hope you are doing well. Miss you friend!
4 comments:
Cute! Happy Birthday to Bailey! What a fun party theme! I got so excited that you updated. It is so fun to see pictures of your cute family! Hope you are doing well. Miss you friend!
Wow, I remember when she was born, I can't believe she is already 3. Such a cute party too!
Such a cute little tootsie toots! Love you guys!
She is so cute! and she really looks older! I love all the hats!
Post a Comment