Wednesday, June 4, 2008

3 More MONTHS!!

So season 4 of Greys Anatomy ended a few weeks ago, and I have been excited to by the full season. With the writters strike there were a couple of months in the middle of the season where they only played reruns. I was looking forward to watching it straight through. Well I just checked on Amazon, and season 4 won't be released until Sept 9th!!!

Well I guess I'll just have to keep looking forward to the baby. She's not making me wait until September, (at lease I hope not!!)

3 comments:

Katyanne said...

amen!! to that post. All I am saying is that rose chick better not wind up prego and whats with all the gay crap happening. ABC in general is starting to piss me off with their gay agenda. all my favorite shows are on ABC and I am almost ready to boycott....if I didn't like it so much :) but one more gay couple and I am going to stop...seriously....I just realized that I said seriously....haha like in grays.

Kelly Munns said...

ok if that little girl makes you wait till grey's she's gonna be one tough cookie! but honestly, i hope she doesnt. i think they get us all excited by giving us the due date and then if it's not right...oh well! yeah right oh well, the due date is supposed to be the latest possible date that we're planning on, right? let's just hope she comes before it. we're all so excited!

Ashley said...

Can't wait to see you beth! But about the whole Grey's thing. I decided to start watching it a little bit ago, and it's OK. I enjoy it for the most, but I agree with Katyanne's post, what's with all of the gay's on ABC? kind of getting sick of that!