Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Update

So we have had a few complants about our lack of postings. We haven't had access to the internet, or time for that matter, so here is a bit of an update:
So back in June I was able to go spend some time in Idaho Falls. It was so great, except for the fact that Chance didn't come, it was really hard to be gone for two weeks without him.

My mom threw me a shower which was so great.


I had plenty of time to play with my nephews.

I also had time to meet up with some old friends that I hadn't seen in a while. Collette, (was in town from Arizona,) Josie, Ashley, and Crystal. (3 of us are pregnant, it was so fun to see them!)


After I got back we celebrated the 4th of July with some friends from Moscow, Lloyds and Youngs. We hadn't seen either family in over a year, and the kids have changed. We are so happy to be this close to the Youngs and hope to visit Taos often while we're here.


We also made a trip to the Bio Park, including the Zoo, Aquarium, and the Botanical Gardens. It was a long, hot day. But, we're trying to get as much done now while we can.

(I'm the one on the right...)



Also, we have been to 3 Isotopes (AAA baseball) games since we moved here. Consensus Planning has season tickets for their employees to use and we are taking advantage of the free fun.

One Saturday we did a walking tour of one of Albuquerque's neighborhoods, 1 of 4 that the city published a few years ago. This one was called the Raynolds tour and included a few redeveloped buildings, a fire station, park and some unique residential architecture.

7 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

yay!!! i'm so glad to see more pictures and so many of you in all of your glory! i am loving that round belly. it looks so perfect! i wish i could just touch it. and let's be honest here...i'm loving the tight shirt :) show it off mama! ok well i'm glad to hear how you guys are doing and i am so shocked that it's coming so fast. what do we have like three weeks? oh man. ok well take care of yourself and i hope to hear from you soon!

Rhonda Munns said...

Ok Thanks for updating. It is great to see pictures of you two. Enjoy your time exploring the city. Hope evertything is going great. Love you guys. Take care.

Unknown said...

You look so dang cute!! I love your belly :) I hope all goes well for you, and I hope you are still feeling ok!! WE can't wait for her arrival!!

Ashley said...

Love the new post. Looks like lots of fun going on. You have some hott! friends by the way..hehe. can't wait to hear more updates. That baby is coming fast!
PS. I was in Boise for Convention this weekend, and Shana got a call, and they have a new baby!!!!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the update!! You look adorable! Can't wait for the update when the little gets here! I am thrilled for you guys!!!

Jeff and Lea said...

Glad to see you again! It seems you have been very busy, but having a ton of fun. Not too much longer for the little arrival, yay! Can't wait to see pictures when that time comes!

crystal carlson said...

Bethy pooh, I love the pictures--you have got to be one of the cutest pregnant women ever!! It was so fun to see you! You'll have to come and visit again soon! Good luck with the baby! Love ya girl!