Monday, September 22, 2008

One Month Bailey


Well, we've kept her alive this long so we must be doing something right. Yesterday was the first Sunday that we made it through all three hours of church together as a family and since Bailey looked so... What's the word? Oh adorable! Since Bailey looked so 'Adorable' we decided it would be a good day for her one-month photoshoot in our little studio we call the futon. We are using the bear (his name is Kismet) as a scale to watch her grow. I think they turned out pretty good. It just doesn't take a good photographer when the subject is so cute.
Enjoy!

10 comments:

Jill W said...

What a beautiful little girl! We miss you guys!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh you guys...she really is a cutie pie. and look at her in all her modesty! good job mom :) i can't believe how precious she is...ok i can. so who does she look like?! i can't even tell. we think about you guys all the time! hope everything is going really well!

Unknown said...

We have that same outfit! :) She is adorable!

crystal carlson said...

Bailey is SO ADORABLE--I can't get over how cute she is! I can't believe it's alreay been a month, that's crazy!

Jeff and Lea said...

She is so ADORABLE!! Love her cute little sunday dress. Keep up the cute pics guys!

Rhonda Munns said...

Oh my gosh! You are so right. She is um ya adorable. I can't wait to get my hands on her. Love you

Camile said...

Adorable is the right word! Isn't it amazing that we can keep these fragile humans alive - I can't believe how much older she looks!


p.s. Good luck with future church meetings - it only gets worse! ha ha :) (You saw us in Sacrament meetings!)

The Fershtut Four said...

She really is so adorable! I am glad you guys made it through church with her. We need to get together soon, I want to hold her again (without Carson's knowledge of course!)

The Meredith's said...

She is so cute!!(that was in my highest pitch baby voice-haha)I hope things are going well. It's about time for our "weekly" phone call again...By the way, Tyson and I really liked Chance's park(ing) space project. Great job! Love you and missssss you!

Jill said...

She is precious. Congratulations. You're gonna love having a girl... not that boys aren't great. They are. It is just so fun to shop for all those girl clothes!
Love, Brent, Jill, Brinlee, & Mason Adams