Last weekend we traveled to Idaho Falls to bless Bailey. I forgot that it snows so early in Idaho. For Beth and I it was our first time flying together and of course it was also Bailey's first time flying. Fortunately she didn't mind it and slept through both flights. We blessed her at the Moss family home on Saturday afternoon with several family members and some friends there. We passed Bailey around all afternoon to let people hold her before she gets too big. The pictures posted show Bailey with her cousin Jacob, great grandpa Browning, grandpa Munns-great grandma Munns-Dad, Mom, great grandma Moss, grandpa Moss, and her in her blessing dress. As much fun as it was to see family and friends it was such a relief to come back to OUR home in Albuquerque. It is just amazing how a small apartment can feel like a home.
12 years ago







5 comments:
oh i have so much to say! first of all, that last picture with her lips turned down and those dark eyes looks just like a munns! whoa chance...that's crazy! second...what cool 4-generation pictures you guys took. third...chance, could you please teach vaughn how to smile? looks like you got it down and he's still struggling :) and fourth...bethie baby, you look great! you and chance both are glowing with love for that little nugget of yours. she is so precious! sorry we missed it, but we were thinking about you guys. especially derik who went to the osu game saturday afternoon...
That's so exciting you blessed your little girl! She looked so beautiful in her blessing dress! I'm sad I didn' get to see you guys this time, but hopefully next time! Love you guys!
That is great that ou guys got back to Idaho and your families to perform the blessing. Bailey is looking so big. We have been planing trips to Abq for the temple but it there always seems to be something - hopefully sooner than later.
So fun to see you guys! Chance, you gave a wonderful blessing. Being a father suits you well! You guys, Bailey is beautiful! I love those eyelashes. Come back soon!!! I love you guys!
Oh what a beauty. I love the blessing dress.
Post a Comment