
This weekend was Bailey's 2-month birthday and her first set of shots. We felt the guilt as she cried and yelled at us. Also, Consensus Planning held their client party Friday night and we took Bailey dressed as an Olympic Gymnast with dad as her Coach (the theme of the party was 2008 Beijing Olympics). Any excuse to carry a whistle around all night to annoy drunken co-workers. Bailey is now 24" long and 11lbs 6oz. Can't believe how fast she is growing.

8 comments:
oh my gosh, hilarious! i love your theme...and for heaven's sake she could have been in the summer olympics if she had been born yet. after all of the hype of the young chinese girls...heck yeah she could have! just throw her in the air and watch her flail...ok that would be sad. so in that first picture i think she looks like beth. who the heck does she look like? she seems like she either looks like one or the other...not a half beth half chance thing. but she sure is a cutie. i can't believe how big she's gotten! the shots thing doesnt get easier, either. it just keeps getting more and more sad. on isaac's last immunization visit he was almost 13 months so he kinda knew what was going on. he was bigger so he was harder to control and he would just look at me like, "why are you letting them do this to me?!" it was heartbreaking! miss you guys!
Bailey is so adorable! I can't believe that she is 2 months already! Your work party sounds like it was fun! We miss you guys! Lots of love!
So cute! I really miss you guys. Come back! give Bailey and Bethy hugs!
Hi Bailey. Haven't seen you in a couple weeks. Just thought I would drop a line. Hope all is cool and hope your diapers are staying clean. I know how messy diapers can be. They drive ME CRAZY. the rash and all...
-Caleb
How cute is she dressed as an Olympian? Way too cute. Sorry about the shots, it is sooo hard!
Hi Beth and Chance
Bailey is soooo cute. Absolutely adorable. It is fun to keep updated on your family. I finally attempted to start a blog. My address is www.rwebsterfamily.blogspot.com. I'm glad you are doing well. Hope to hear from you soon
She is adorable! :)
Hello from the Neahusans,
Congratulations on your cute little Bailey. I'm glad she's healthy and you're all doing well. Albuquerque sounds great. How's school and job going Chance? In case you ever feel like peeking at our lives, our family site is: http://neahusanclan.weebly.com
Andrea
Post a Comment