Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bailey Overload

Bailey - Bailey Ann - Bailey Girl
Bai - Bai Bai - Big Girl
Baby Girl - Goober
Booger - Bai's
Miss Bailey
Princess
Honey
Missy

The last few months have been fairly trying for me as a mother; but there is so much about this little girl that I love so much!!











I love you Baby Girl, and I'm so happy to be your mommy!

10 comments:

Camille said...

She is such a doll! I hear you, though. Being a mom is way harder than I could have imagined. Those cute little stinkers can really bring out the worst in us sometimes, can't they?! It's a good thing, though. We wouldn't become better people if we didn't have these challenges that show us our weaknesses. Good thing they bring so much joy, though!

amy said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten. She looks so much like you. It is tough but you are doing a great job. hang in there. Love you tons

Kelly Munns said...

i feel bad that you've been having a tough time! i hope things start getting/feeling better. she is truly adorable. i love her expressions and her cute little face!

Ashley said...

How could you NOT love that little girl? What a little love.
Sorry to hear things have been trying for you. Keep your chin up. We'll be seeing you soon right? :)

Rick and Collette said...

I can not believe how much she looks just like you Beth. She is so stinkin' cute! I agree that this age is so much fun but very challenging at the same time. One day at a time though right? I'm sure you are a great mom! I hope we can get everyone together at Christmas time. I will be home from December 19th until Jan. 1st. Let me know when you will be home.

Hayley said...

What a doll. Cute post!!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

She is getting so big!!! I love her little walk she has now..she is walking so good. You are such a great mom and you need to take it easy on yourself!

meagan said...

She is adorable and so expressive. Thanks for sharing such fun pictures

crystal carlson said...

She is so adorable! I love her serious faces! I'm so excited to see you guys during Christmas!

Summers said...

Beth she is so adorable!! I could eat her up! And she looks nothing like you!! (sarcasm) jk!