So last week Chance came home and said that he had a surprise for me; he was sending me to NEW MOON!
He didn't really want to go with me, but Hayley did! YAY! We had so much fun! Sad to realize that in our mid 20's, we're old. Only because we could see the little high schoolers acting all crazy (or making out through the whole thing) who does that!!
He didn't really want to go with me, but Hayley did! YAY! We had so much fun! Sad to realize that in our mid 20's, we're old. Only because we could see the little high schoolers acting all crazy (or making out through the whole thing) who does that!!
(Ok, maybe we're not that old...)
Anyway; Loved the movie! Might be switching teams too. Those werewolves rocked!! Still love Edward though. Oh, I'm torn... Can't wait to see it again! I hope my sister's and Mom will be able to oblige! Oh, it was a fun night! Thanks, babe! So unexpected. Awesome!

8 comments:
wow! good job chance. i saw it friday. it was sooo good, huh?! i'd switch teams too if i didn't know what happened in the end :) miss you! happy thanksgiving :)
How fun! Caleb and I just went last night. It was good. And, I've always loved Jacob...awww..Jacob! Edward is so great too, definitely conflicting. And yes, the theatre was full of idiots! If you go again when your here...you better call me! :)
So fun! I wish I could have gone. Hopefully I will see it soon. That was so thoughtful of Chance to send you. I am a Jacob fan. I just can't bring myself to like Edward for some reason.
team jacob for sure... loved it myself
I haven't seen or read any Twilight, but I'm glad you got some fun girl time in! We all could use a little more of that.
That was so awesome of Chance. I loved it too! I have to agree, I love the wolves in the movie and Jacob too. But I love Edward in the books.
Oh good times. I love our picture! there was definitely a lot of team switching going on. Thanks for taking me! Must do it again, woo hoo!
What a sweet surprise from Chance! Girls nights are always fun! Glad you had a good time! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment