I just found a new blog that I LOVE. Bloom. They had a guest post about holiday traditions. Loved it. Got me all ready for the holidays! Check it out here. Some of them I've done as long as I can remember, advent calendars and such. I always loved getting bundled up in pj's to go look at lights. Some are new that I wouldn't mind incorporating into our little family.
What traditions do you have that you love? I'm a huge fan of traditions. They're awesome!
12 years ago

3 comments:
OOh! I love traditions too. I can't wait for holidays, it's SO FUN!
One tradition we do(and I know you guys do the cookie thing, so kind of the same...)we make all sorts of candies together and then we make chocolate dipping centers, and get the kids in aprons, and let them go ape wild dipping! It's so fun. I started this Adi's first year, and I will never stop. I LOVE it!
i'm not very good at traditions, but one thing i started doing is taking isaac's picture and putting it in a Christmas book where i write what we did that year for the holiday. it'll be fun to go back and see our family grow. oooh, another thing that's big in my family is ornaments...so i got isaac one last year and i'll keep getting them so when he's all grown and on his own he'll have plenty to decorate his tree with.
I love Christmas & all of the fun traditions! One of my favorite traditions is decorating the tree while listening to Amy Grant's Christmas CD! We also like to drive around & look at the lights. We always make Christmas sugar cookies & decorate them! Last year we went to the museum in IF on Christmas Eve day to look at all of their Christmas stuff & gingerbread houses & the best part was that it was free! I definitely want to do that again this year! Well, my comment is getting really long, so I better stop there!
Post a Comment