What a fun season! Fall has been great, we've seen snow, and then 70's a week later, (crazy Albuquerque). Things have been kind of busy for us, Chance with school, and me with the whole mothering/housewife/craft obsessed thing... I've gotten into craft blogs a bit lately (it really is an obsession! I started my own blog to keep track of the ideas I like and might one day want to try, its so fun!) I copied a Halloween wreath, and I'm quite fond of the result. I think it's elegant and spooky at the same time. I'm diggin wreaths lately!

This is the first year that Bai is actually participating in the fun festivities. We carved pumpkins with friends and she mushed a little in the mush.

I tried to do a "girly" pumpkin face. There's a bow, that's as creative as I got that night. Chance did a quick sketch of a building that glowed eerily.

The 3rd year LA students decided to be garden gnomes this year. Imagine the looks this group got walking single file through the building. Pretty creative group.

We had SO much fun Halloween. I will post pictures soon! Bai looked ADORABLE, it kind of blew my mind how big she is! Seeing her walking, holding Daddy's hand. She didn't really get the knock on the door-get free candy thing, but she did hold her pumpkin bag high! So cute, just you wait!!
7 comments:
OH, I can't wait! She is SO adorable. I miss you guys so much...it's been way too long. Can't we see you soon?!
I too am CRAFT OBSESSED!!! I wish I had all the money in the world to craft all day long. :)
Nice job on the wreath! I like it. We definitely need to have a girls craft night soon. Bailey is getting big too fast! She was a cute little cheerleader.
I would love to see your other blog with pictures of the projects you finish.
I love the wreath! The group of gnomes looks so awesome, how fun. I love Halloween! good times.
love the wreath...love bailey's hair...love the pumpkins and the gnomes...hilarious. miss you guys!!!!!!!
I love your wreath--it turned out so cute! Bailey is such a doll & growing up so fast! The garden gnomes was an awesome idea!
What impressive pumpkins! The gnome costumes and wreath are so creative. Can't wait to see pictures of Bailey all dressed up!
Post a Comment