Sunday, December 12, 2010

Summer Update Part 3

August

We had a nice reunion with my family in Island Park. We hadn't all been together since Bailey's baby blessing nearly 2 years ago. It was so nice to relax, eat, and play games. While there we celebrated the birthdays of Aunt Nicki, Uncle Brandon, Jacob and Bailey. And the river was even warm enough to float. I also survived a near death snake attack. (The snake didn't really attack me, but it was within 2 feet, and I screamed, and my nephews laughed...)



On Bailey's birthday we went to Chance's parents. They bought her a fabulous tricycle. It took a little while to figure out how to reach the peddles, but now she loves it! On cold days we'll ride in the garage. (Idaho fall is quite different than NM fall!)


At her two-year well child visit she weighed 25.4 lbs, and was 36 inches tall. There is a theory that if you take a 2 year old's height and double it, you will get their adult height... That puts Bailey girl at 6 foot even!! I hope she gets a little more coordinated so she can participate in sports... Love this tall skinny girl soo much!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

such a cutie! I'd love to see a 6 foot bethy!