Saturday, August 16, 2008

Baby Bailey 5:45


Bailey Ann Munns was born at 5:45 tonight. At 7lbs. 3.3oz and 21 1/2" long. What a trooper that Beth is! I love that girl. Thank you for your support everyone, we really have been blessed today. Bailey was a little stubborn coming out so she has a very large bruise on her forehead. Other than a giant head-ache she is doing ok. Beth will need some time to recover from her hypertension and labor sores as she continues to be pumped with magnesium but she seems to be doing better already. The nurses are keeping a good eye on both girls and I actually don't mind staying here for a while until they are both feeling good and healthy.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new little Bailey! I'm so excited for you!

Kelly Munns said...

wow you guys! congratulations. i hope all is going well and just make sure to take your time and get well in the hospital. a whole lot changes when you go home! soak up all the help they have to offer :) ok well we love you guys and i can't wait to hear more!

Kelly Munns said...

ps. she is really a precious little thing. i can't wait to see her!

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

Congrats, I'm dying to see more pictures of her. Hang in there Beth. I hope you bounce back soon. We miss you guys. I just found out you are like 6 hours away from us. It might be easier to get together in IF though. We will be there MOST of the summer next year to get away from this heat. We are dying. How about you guys?

Unknown said...

Hooray! She is a beautiful baby- Congratulations! I hope your recovery goes well, but take your time- don't do too much very fast! :)

crystal carlson said...

Beth & Chance--Bailey is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations and good job Beth, way to hang in there you tough girl! I'm so happy for you guys and I hope you both can catch up on your sleep while you're staying in the hospital! Get feeling better Bethy pooh! We love you guys!

New Mexican Youngs said...

Congratulations! Bailey is just precious--we are so glad she has arrived safe and well! And, Beth, you are tough! Good for you all. We hope to visit you once things settle a bit, if that's ok. We're real good at changing diapers! Congratulations, again. We are so happy for you!

Ashley said...

Beth and Chance,
Congratulations! We are so happy that things turned out OK for the two...I mean three of you!! Bailey is beautiful. we...actually just Ashley...couldn't help but tear up at those little pictures. Aren't they precious?! I hope your raod to recovery goes OK Beth, and congratulations again!

Jill W said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see more photos of Bailey!

Jeff and Lea said...

Congrats guys! Beth you are one tough cookie! That was a long labor. Hope recovery goes well for you. She is a doll. Can't wait to see more pics.

meagan said...

Beth, you are such a trooper. Congrats on such a beautiful little girl! We hope that you have a quick recovery!

Jarod & Jamie said...

Congratulations!!! we have been watch for this day for a month. We are so excited for the two of you. It is an amazing ride and we are only 4 months ahead. Keep us posted.

Annette said...

Congratulations! we are excited for you!

Katyanne said...

gezz if that baby stayed to term it would have been a 10 lb er. weren't you due in like october??? well at least you were able to get her out before the school deadline!!!! now she wont have to wait another year.

meme81583 said...

Wow! Great job! I cant wait to meet the new family member! I am glad you are all 3 doing better. Love you! _ Jenn & Terry