Beth was having very small and insignificant contractions and at 9:15 her water broke. Then, she really started having strong pains. I guess we are both new to this whole labor thing but it seems like it's taking forever and even though she is progressing the nurses don't seem to be worried yet about getting things ready for the baby which makes me think I'm going to have to watch Beth go through this for quite a while longer. I think in all of this action I have forgotten to eat. Yesterday was very busy at work and immediately after getting home we had to come to the hospital. The nurses surely don't want me passing out during delivery. I'm going to go have me a chile cheese burger (Albuquerque Special).
Until next time....
12 years ago

2 comments:
we're pulling for you guys. i'm glad her water broke...i guess that baby is just ready to see you guys in person! hopefully we'll get some news soon...i know how it feels to have those strong pains for a long time. but that's what we do. i know beth will be fine.
Good luck you guys! You'll be in our prayers. Can't wait to hear more news about your precious baby!! I only wish we were near you so we could meet her in person.
Post a Comment