.jpg)
It is great to see Bailey grow so fast. At only two weeks, she looks so much different. If you haven't figured it out yet, all of our posts from now on will more than likely be focused around Bailey. But that's what occupies our lives now and even if we tried, we couldn't find anything more interesting to do than to watch her sleep. Grandma Moss came to visit for a week and has been very helpful. Beth is finally able to rest a little bit. Since school started this week it has been nice having someone else here to help out.

11 comments:
Hey Beth! It's Jenn
I am so glad to see everything is going great so far. I guess your mom called my mom or Debbie called my mom or something, anyway I am glad to hear that everything turned out ok for you while you were in the hospital. Motherhood is great, wonderful, exciting and challenging but sooooo worth it. I am very happy for you guys.
oh my gosh...i think i'm in love! she has the most beautiful eyes and gorgeous lips! mmm mmm, i want me some bailey!!! she is truly adorable. i will just have to imagine myself holding her tiny self since she probably wont be so tiny when i see her!
She is so adorable! I love her cute little lips :) How wonderful to have Mom Moss come and help, I hope you are getting sleep :)
Congratulations you guys, she is absolutely beautiful! Glad to hear that you are doing better!
What a doll! I was happy to see some new adorable pictures.
What a beautiful baby! You two must be so proud! I hope everything is going well and that you're adjusting well--it looks like you guys are doing great! Enjoy your sweet little newborn, they grow up so fast!
Having help is always great. And I cannot believe how beautiful she is...really. I know everyone says that, but she's gorgeous!
Oh she is so beautiful guys! Beth having your mom there was great I'm sure. Hope you got a lot of sleep in! I'm glad your posts will be about her, we all want to see her grow too!
I love the picture of her with Grandma Moss! I love how their tiny little bodies just curl up next to your own!!!! It's so amazing how watching your very own baby just sleep can be so awesome.
She is such a cutie! It is too bad you don't live here in Moscow, so our little girls could be friends! I hope all is well in New Mexico!
Hi Beth! This is Julie and Hayden.
She is so cute and we are so happy for your family. Great day the 16th of August. People born that day are blessed and happy. Have a great time as mom.
The Moores
Post a Comment