Thursday, August 21, 2008

We're Home


We are finally home! Well, we came home Monday night but still do not have access to the internet there. We will try to post new Bailey pictures when we do have access and when her bruises go away. As for now, I am going back to work. Beth is going to show off her mad maternal parenting skills by taking care of Bailey while I'm gone and hopefully we can get used to our new schedule soon. Our ward has been wonderful to us since Bailey was born. We have not had a single dinnerless night, one ward member is a Dula and offered her assistance, and another ward member used to be an O.B. here. It has really helped us through this first week. Thanks everyone, for checking up on our BLOG and encouraging us the past few days. As you would comment, I would read them to Beth in the hospital bed, just to let her know you cared. When I arrived at work today there was a poster a co-worker had designed hanging in my office that welcomed Bailey. It really made my day.
Thanks Everyone!

13 comments:

Jill W said...

Even with the nasty bruise, she is still absolutely adorable!

crystal carlson said...

Congrats on going home! It's always nice to go home, even though it's very helpful at the hospital! I'm glad that you guys are well taken care of! Your Bailey is just adorable and her little dress is so cute! I hope your first week at home go well! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

So glad that you are home. Bailey is very adorable! Congratulations and don't forget to sleep when she does and don't be afraid to ask for help! :)

Lyss said...

She is so sweet, congratulations you guys!

Ashley said...

How sad for her with those little Bruises, but Welcome Home! I am so glad that Beth has good help as I am sure she needs it. Congrats again on being new parents. I just couldn't be happier for you both! Love you guys!

Ashley said...

P.S. Look at that hair!! I am so jealous!!!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh she is so precious. i love her little arms and that little button nose! that dress is adorable...i would expect nothing less. and i'm super impressed with that poster. it's pretty nice of them to do that and it's not too shabby, either! good luck beth...tune into those mad maternal skills and show this world that there's one more mama to take this world by storm! love you guys!

Erika and Jason said...

She is so beautiful. I am so excited for the two of you!

Erich said...

Congrats you guys. Beth you are amazing...that's such a long labor and time in the hospital. You are so very brave. I am glad everything turned out okay. Little Bailey is such a cutie. Hope you are loving the life as new parents and managing to catch a few winks of sleep in there.

Natalie said...

She is just SOOO precious! I bet it's nice to be home. Definitely worth all that HARD work! Congrats again!!! You will both just be awesome parents!

MommyJo said...

You are going to so LOVE having a baby girl! Boys are fun too but girls are the funnest! I hope that she is a great baby and that you get lots of rest!!! You'll definitely need it... their energy level only gets stronger!
I am SO excited for you. Congrats and good luck!
I still can't believe that you guys are in New Mexico! Crazy... and now I am in Virginia... crazier! Hopefully our paths will cross before long in Idaho... can't wait to see that baby!
Love heidijo

Jill said...

Hey guys! Congratulations from Brent, Jill, Brinlee, & Mason Adams! I hope all is well. Girls are the best. We love our boy, but shopping for girls is sooooo much more fun. Chance, you're gonna love having a daddy's girl. Again, congrats, and we look forward to more pictures on your blog. Love, Jill (Munns) Adams

Wendy said...

Congrats Beth and Chance! WE are so excited for you. Hopefully now that you are home things are going a little bit smoother. Bailey is beautiful! I cannot believe all the hair. You can do cute little clippies. Anyways - congrats and good luck with your new adventure as parents!