Tuesday, July 21, 2009

11 Months

Last week Bailey turned 11 months old. I can't believe it! I took pictures of our activities that day to show what a typical day in the life of Bailey is like. We don't do all of these things everyday, but this is what we did that day! (The pictures aren't great quality, but it was fun).


Wake up, about 6:15


First bottle


Snuggle


Taking Daddy to work


Oatmeal & Cheerios


Playing in her room


Naptime (sorry it's so dark, I didn't dare wake her!)


Second bottle


Off to playdate

I forgot to take pictures at playdate, but we had so much fun with Carson and Natalie!


After playdate

I also missed some pictures throughout the evening...


At the Isotopes game, GO TOPES!


End of a busy day


We are so blessed by Bailey everyday. She is so much fun and we love her so much!!

8 comments:

crystal carlson said...

What a cutie! She looks like such a fun little girl! I can't believe she's going to be 1 soon--how exciting!

Rick and Collette said...

That was so much fun to look at! What a cute idea. Bailey's routine is very similar to Logans. They are growing so fast, I can't believe they will be a year next month. She sure is cute, I think she looks a lot like you!

Ashley said...

cute cute! I liked that idea. She is getting so big! Can you believe it?

Summers said...

Okay Beth- I haven't seen for a while but she looks just like you!!! Wow- aren't they so fun and they grow up so fast!!!

Kelly Munns said...

i thought i already commented on this one. good thing i came back to look. ok i can't believe she has such blonde hair! that's nuts...probably from the NM sun. she looks so cute and happy in her car seat. i'm jealous. and lastly...cute pink pants little bailey! auntie kelly will have to get you some more :)

Camille said...

What a little cutie! Happy Birthday!

Jeff and Lea said...

That was so fun to see her/your day! She is a cutie. They grow sooo fast!

Christine said...

She is adorable. What a fun idea to document a day in her life right now. She's almost one! I can't believe it.