Today is our 5th anniversary! I'm so happy!
Chance, I love you so much. I am so grateful to be your wife! You know me better than anyone else and are more patient with me than I deserve. You are the best thing that could have ever happened to me! I'm grateful for all of the places you've taken me, literally and figuratively, and I look forward to seeing where we'll go next.
I love you


8 comments:
awww. how sweet. happy anniversary you guys! wow, 5 years? you guys are crazy!
Congrats, you two are a way cute, nice, and funny couple. Chance was always making us laugh.
How cute! I wish that Chance would "take" you back here for a visit. I miss you!
congrats guys!! that is awesome. I hope you guys have a good anniversary!!!!
Happy 5 Year Anniversary! That is so awesome! I love all of the pictures too! I hope you guys have an awesome day!
Oh I love of those pictures! Weren't you two the cutest ever? I love the picture in the green. Wohoo:)
Happy 5th!
you guys are one of the cutest couples! congrats on 5 years and I hope you have many many more (and maybe will a little less moving ;)
Happy late anniversary! We're so glad to know you. You need to find a way to stay here when Chance is done with school.
Post a Comment