Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ice Cream

So lately Bailey has become more aware of what is happening around her, namely, my eating habits. So when I want something sweet I either wait until she is asleep, hide it from her, or share. The other day I wanted ice cream and didn't want to wait.



I love that she is always aware of the camera!


Some of you may know that I don't get brain freezes. Just doesn't happen.
Apparently this trait wasn't passed on...

11 comments:

Camille said...

Haha! That's a great picture of her little brain freeze. Poor girl!(I'm the same as you about treat time. In fact, right now, I am eating a microwave s'more while all three of my kiddos are sleeping! I do give them treats every once in a while. Don't worry!)

crystal carlson said...

What a cutie! I love the picture of the brain freeze!

Kelly Munns said...

hahahahahaha! i love it. her face is hilarious! is that girl even 1 yet?! you are in for it! oh well, i totally don't blame you. if momma got what she wanted...

i have to hide other things from isaac like ranch, parmesan cheese, and chips. he's not too into the sweet thing, but maybe because neither am i and it's never around...

Ashley said...

OH my heavens, what a little cutie! I love that last picture!

The Fershtut Four said...

I love it! Those pictures are adorable. She is going to have so much fun on her birthday!

Christine said...

Such a cute icecream face! Though I hate that Natalie's picky, I'm glad when I pull out something sugary that she doesn't make me share. :)

Dev n' Jenn said...

she is growing up so fast! I LOOOOOVE her sweet big blue eyes! I want to come visit!!

Camile said...

That is so funny! I usually try to hide myself or wait until the girls are in bed so I don't have to share my treats. I'm glad I'm not the only one! ha ha!

I don't get ice cream headaches either. Carly doesn't get them either. But, the other day Ellie was eating a smoothie and all of a sudden started crying (I thought she was stung by a bee). She said, "the ice cream gets in my blood and hurts me when it goes down" (I guess it's kind of a hard thing to describe) :) She also GULPS down smoothies and ice cream sooo fast which doesn't help.

meagan said...

Beth what adorable pictures of her. Good thing I get brain freezes or I would be huge ;)

Aaron, Cera, Jaylen and Gavin said...

That is the best ice cream face! She is so adorable. So cute. You are one lucky girl for never getting brain freezes!

Kelly Munns said...

do you guys have a spiral stair case?!