Marcie and Tyson Meredith came to visit us on their way to Lubbock, TX for school. So good to see them again. They brought us a cheer leading outfit for Bailey and Beth couldn't wait until Halloween to try it on her.
We are so happy that we are neighbors again, at least in neighboring states; and hope to visit them soon!

8 comments:
So fun to have visitors. LOVE the cheer outfit :)
Go U of I! I just saw your 11 month post of Bailey and that is the cutest idea- you are so creative. Glad that you got to visit with the Merediths!
Yay! I, too, love the Marcie and Tyson! Looks like you guys had fun! And Bailey looks adorable in that cheer outfit!
I didn't know the Merediths very well. I do remember her having the best singing voice ever!
That outfit is to die for! She looks so cute. I wouldn't have waited for Halloween either.
What a cute little cheerleader! I love the outfit.
You guys have been having lots of visitors lately! Summertime is so much fun.
I love love cheerleading outfits on little girls!
Bailey is so adorable. I can't believe how old she is getting. I am not sure about the whole cheer leader thing, but I guess that I will let it slide because she is just so cute in the outfit. :)j/k
Post a Comment