I left Beth a chalk drawing on our wall just outside the kitchen and left the window open in the morning so it was the first thing she saw as she went to make Bailey her first bottle.
Happy Anniversary Beth!!!
I Love You
I Love You
Beth's favorite part about the chalk drawings is the residue left on the ground below the wall.
This is a map of everywhere we have lived in the last 5 years totalling about 9110 miles of moving.

5 comments:
Ohhhhhh, how sweet! The chalk idea was awesome--very creative and I'm sure Beth loved the love note on her pillow!
You crack me up Chance. That was really adorable! But why was there references to automobiles? hhahaha!
You guys are too cute! Congrats!
So cute! you guys are awesome. Happy 5 years!
So fun! It's great when the guys go out of there way to do something special :)
Post a Comment